Towards Valor (Demo) Towards Valor (Demo)

This says 'demo'. Got a full version? It's freaking great.

[As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX) [As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX)

I've logged in every day for a week now just to rate this a 5. Best dubstep on the internet, quite possibly. Please make more.

Proto Man Whistle Remix Proto Man Whistle Remix

Oh my god, this is possibly the most amazing transformation from 3 second SFX to a song remix I've ever heard, ever.

Three Two Won! [W.I.P] Three Two Won! [W.I.P]

Wow, this song is catchy as all fuck. Can't stop humming it after the 20th loop xD

MaSterAsSter responds:

XD I know it's really repetitive. D; I was going to fix it and turn it into something else. buuuut I haven't found the time to do it. x.x

Hark The Roar Of Cinder Hark The Roar Of Cinder

Everytime I hear your battle themes, I just wish you'd make only these and never stop.

Shadows In Hell Shadows In Hell

Of all your songs, this has always been my favorite. I used it in Generic War and everyone thought it was catchy as fuck, nothing but good thoughts about it. 1:35 is the best part, IMO.

Forgotten Fantasy Forgotten Fantasy

Wow mindblown here. I thought that due to the slow acension of the beat, that somewhere near the 50 second mark it was going to drop and kick into a filthy dubstep, but I'm glad you kept it much calmer throughout the whole song, it's one of the most peaceful techno's I've heard in a long time.

Actually, you oughta file this under Trance, just IMO.

SoulofT responds:

Really appreciate the kind words :)
With most of my music I aim to make this 'peaceful' atmosphere and I never know how to classify the song lol.. but you're probably right it's more towards Trance :D

OperationRetribution[WIP] OperationRetribution[WIP]

Good lord this is a great filthy dubstep. I rated it 4.5 because 5.0's tend to get zero bombed a lot. It kinda wants more action going on after the 1:00 mark, yet the simplicity of the beat is the best part. I hope you expand on this and make it much longer, yo.

-Electroman adventures- -Electroman adventures-

This is mindfuckingly awesome.

A Dream Of My Own A Dream Of My Own

This is easily my favorite of all your songs.

mmoscat responds: